During the course of our workday, my wife and I tend to scroll social media a lot. We are still working remotely from home, and while we are fairly busy, we do tend to have downtime enough to peruse the interwebs. Earlier today, my wife noticed some alumni of the American version of The Office […]
- Skinwalker: The Howl of the Rougarou Directed by Seth Breedlove | Small Town Monsters The term "skinwalker" has gained a lot of notoriety in the past few years. In Navajo[...]
- Ahh, Bigfoot. Who doesn't love the big, hairy, legendary cryptid of North American folklore? I'll tell you who: unsuspecting 6-year-olds. And the parents of said 6-year-olds who hired a birthday[...]
- Once again, it seems we have a case of a monster-hunter claiming to have the "best evidence yet" of the legendary Loch Ness Monster. Nessie hunter Eoin O'Faodhagain - who[...]
- On the Trail of UFOs: Dark Sky Directed by Seth Breedlove | Small Town Monsters West Virginia is a state that is well-known for its wide array of stories of[...]
- Out of Place in NYC I woke up this morning to the news of the discovery of a dead bear on Staten Island. For those who don't know, Staten Island[...]
The Retreat Directed by Bruce Wemple Last night, my friend Josh texted me about a movie he was about to watch, called The Retreat. The movie is about two friends who go camping in the Adirondacks and stay at a lean to in the winter. While there, they are stalked by a terrifying creature with […]
I don’t typically like self-congratulatory stuff. Especially when it comes to silly things, like my little paranormal blog. But I couldn’t help but notice that this is our 1000th post on here, and that felt pretty cool to me. The blog has been a passion project of mine for years now. It started as a […]
If I had a nickel for every TikTok ghost video I’ve seen, I’d have…well, maybe a dollar. I don’t really do the TikTok thing, but my son and I watch a lot of YouTube, and some of his favorite kinds of videos to watch are the Top Ten compilations of spooky videos. So we actually […]
An Oklahoma lawmaker has proposed a bill to allow people to apply for permits to hunt for Bigfoot.
On the Trail of Hauntings Directed by Seth Breedlove | Small Town Monsters Whenever someone finds out I’m a paranormal investigator, the reaction is inevitably some variation of “Wow! That sounds so exciting, I’d love to come along and watch sometime!” And I always chuckle. Because most of the time, their reactions are solely based […]
Happy New Year everyone! Let’s hope 2021 holds better things in store for all of us. It’s time for another Year in Review, and what a year it was. Indeed, 2020 was difficult for all of us, but it’s important to focus on the positives. So hopefully you enjoy this lighthearted look back on the […]
Perhaps unsurprisingly, 2020 is ending with a bit of high strangeness. I mean, who ever thought that the left and right would unite in their hatred of Mitch McConnell? And who would have thought Donald Trump would be a voice of reason? Nobody. Yet, here we are. Then, the Christmas morning bombing in Nashville just […]
Finding Bigfoot has always been a guilty pleasure of mine. I always loved hearing first-hand accounts, and seeing recreations. I also enjoyed the team going out to sort of debunk the account – try to gauge height of the alleged creature, where it may have gone, or what else it could have been.
The 46 of 46 Podcast Back in 2016, I did a short (very short) series of reviews on paranormal podcasts. I was new to the podcasting world, and my wide-eyed optimism got the best of me. I was going to check out tons of paranormal podcasts, as there were – and still are – so, […]